myspace generator

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SUPER SWEET DAY

Hello there my lovelies! How are you doing today? I'm doing well. I just got back from the grocery store and I am super excited about the deals I got! I spent almost $300 but I walked out with 3 overflowing baskets full of stuff! And to top it off, I saved almost $200 in coupons! I shouldn't have to go out for the rest of the month! I'm bursting with tons of energy this morning as I have been feeling a little better and I finally got some decent sleep! YAY! So having said that, I think today is gonna be kinda short so you can get to all your fun activities as well.



I'm feeling pretty crafty today... I bought some small bags of candy and just made more of my "Nerds" magnets! I'm up to 7 different flavors now YAY! LOL... Once I get all my groceries put away, I'm probably gonna craft on Madison's stuff for both her room and her party. I had some crazy groovy ideas late last night and I want to see if I can make them come to life. But that isn't necessarily something you can relate to, so I want to share this other super groovy idea for you...



Craft Idea of the Day: Pillows

Who can't have enough pillows right? Pillows are a very easy craft that you can use tons of different things to make! They can be made into cylinders, squares, rectagles, etc. You can use T-shirts or neck ties, feed sacks or denim from pants and clothes, purchased fabrics or bandanas, and even towels! I personally love pillows and think that pillows are a great way to accent a "plain" enviroment for little to nothing!



You hungry this morning? I'm not really... but I have tons of plans for cleaning and crafting today, so I am going easy for dinner. I have a bunch of homemade cheese ravioli that I am gonna cook and swim them in some Butternut Squash Pasta sauce... YUM! Going to serve that with some dinner rolls I found on the ooops rack this morning. It's always a hit around here...

Oh I have another groovy idea for an upcoming contest, but I want to mull it over a little while longer and get the kinks out, so be patient, but be aware as its coming pretty soon! Ok, so I'm off to the craft race! I'll post some pics tomorrow of the things I get done! Until tomorrow... HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment