myspace generator

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SHORT & SWEET

Hey there everybody! Hope your doing well this morning. I'm real tired courtesy of the meds I took this morning. All I want to do is sleep but I know I can't because I have so much to do. So I sit here with an ice pack tied to my head and droopy eyes LOL. Why the ice pack you say? Well... when I went into the water heater box to shut the hot water off when we had the broken pipes, there was a spider in there and it fell on my head. It got stuck in my hair and began biting me! I finally got it out, but now I have gaping open holes on the back of my head when I was bit. Its real gross right now and very painful. So I just take my meds like a good girl and move on... But the good thing is I finally got my taxes finished and submitted, so hopefully I'll see that "bankroll" by the end of the month LOL!

Ok the Battle of Clutter... you might wonder how its going. Well, I don't feel I'm getting anywhere, but my family seems to see a dramatic improvement, so I will simple say... I'm working on it LMAO! I got quite a bit in the living room done LOL and I found the floor and a back door LMAO. I now have a trash bag full of documents to either shred or burn from the boxes that came from storage. I had to sit back and laugh at the garbage pickup yesterday... there was sooooooo much! LOL I think I saw the trashman rolling his eyes LOL!

Ok, so for today's craft idea, I'm gonna show you a neat but small gift idea.



CRAFT IDEA OF THE DAY: Recipe card booklets

If you are into scrapbooking, this may be a cute idea for you! You can take some of the many recipes and put them on cute recipe cards. Insert those cards into a stand up book or a small photo album, etc. The stand up ones I prefer because you can put them right on the counter and see what you are doing! Coordinate them with a kitchen set, etc. and they become a great gift item! You can get the one in the picture from Oriental Trading Company and scrapbook your recipes into the book! Click here to check out the item itself!

Ok, well if you are going to make a card holder with recipes, consider adding this one to your collection! Its very easy and so good!



Foil-Pack Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Ingredients:

1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:

HEAT oven to 400ºF.

COMBINE tomatoes, stuffing mix and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

PLACE 1 chicken breast on center of each of 6 large sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray; top with basil, stuffing mixture and cheese. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.

BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.

Ok kids, I can't really focus today, so sorry if I seem zoned. I think I'm gonna cut it short today and get some rest. I love you all and I'll see you tomorrow! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment