myspace generator

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Good morning and a Merry Christmas to you! Hope your festivities are going well… and for those who may not celebrate Christmas, well then I hope this day finds you in good health. We are doing wonderful here… I think Santa’s workshop exploded in my house LOL! We’ve opened presents and stockings and cleaned up the paper mess. I’m stopping in to say hello and wish Merry Christmas and/or Good day to everyone before I must begin cooking AGAIN! LOL… we cooked until 10:30pm last night… the kids went to sleep and then about an hour or so later, Santa dropped in on us. I guess he thought we were all pretty good this year. LOL I could argue with him on this point.

Our house is full of more food than a local restaurant I think! LOL… Here’s our menu for today (keep in mind there is at least 2 of everything): Turkey & Gravy, Ham, Stuffing, Corn Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Sauce, Homemade white & wheat breads, Mashed Potatoes (regular AND sweet), Homemade Mac & Cheese (for my 14yo), Raw veggies with dip, Bread Cornucopia, Pumpkin pie, Sweet Potato pie, Pecan Pie, Caramel Apple Pie, Buttermilk Pie, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie, Butterscotch Spice cake, Ultimate Coffee Cake, Southern Chess Squares, Flavored breads, fudge, and tons of various cookies and other sweets. I just hope there is enough to feed everyone!

We’re expecting almost 50 people today… family, friends, more teens than a local sports game LOL! But the best thing is the house will be filled with love! Its already been a great morning and the day will only get better! I’ll post some pictures tomorrow (maybe I’ll get to sleep in? LOL Probably not!) of food and festivities from today! I love you all and have a wonderful day! Until tomorrow… HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment